Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I've got a brand new credit card.

No, I'm not planning any wild spending sprees. USAA informed me that my data may have been compromised and sent me a new card. (It seems I'm not the only one dealing with this in recent weeks.) It has been a non-issue. Activating the new card took about a minute and a half. I immediately logged into my Neflix account to change the billing for my oh-so-extravagant one movie at a time plan to the new card number, and I spent a few more minutes on the phone with a nice lady from Doctors Without Borders to update the information for my monthly donation. Having so little of my life automated has its advantages.

1 comment:

Over the Cubicle Wall said...

I'd have to do some serious scrambling if my debit card number ever got compromised. So much autopay stuff is linked to it...