Friday, December 7, 2007

More, brief, pointless, random posting.

This has nothing to do with personal finance; I just desperately need a break after submitting my last big paper of the semester. I'd love to nap, watch some tv, eat a nice meal, and celebrate getting an A in quantum, but I know that instead I should study for the cell physiology test. Do you think it's possible to listen to thirteen 50 minute lectures in the sixteen and a half hours before the test without going utterly insane? I'll probably listen to at least some of them, but I think there's going to have to be some time for sleep as well. I'm going to have to trust that my studying throughout the semester will be enough even if I can't muster much effort tonight.

2 comments:

Olga said...

Well, math says that it's possible to listen to all the lectures in the given time (by the way, how about increasing playback speed a little? :). But I think that you don't necessarily need to do it, and I hope you'll still get a good night's rest.

The finals are tough. I wish you strength! It will be over soon. Good luck and congrats on the quantum grade!

her every cent counts said...

Thanks for your post. Just wanted to let you know I posted a reply comment on my blog. :)

-hereverycentcounts