Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Data! Oh, the joy!

For the first time in months I have good data, data that's meaningful in a "Let's put this in my thesis," way rather than an "Ok, let's use this to figure out what the heck is screwing up this time," way. After major modifications to the apparatus and many iterations of changes to the procedure, I think I finally have something I can just go in and run rather than fight with for hours. Seriously, I don't think spending seven hours in a windowless room with an argon ion laser has ever been this much fun before.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to buy a celebratory box of Pop-Tarts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! :) I love it when project I'm working on actually start working. Have fun!

Revanche said...

That's wonderful! Go project, go!