Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I do not have swine flu. I do not have swine flu. I do not have swine flu.

I've been telling myself that since Sunday evening. So far it hasn't been helping. I haven't been to the doctor to confirm flu since the symptoms have been fairly mild, but I have been staying home from school to avoid infecting anyone. I figured that something that gives flu-like symptoms and a fever wouldn't be nice to spread around whether it is technically flu or not, plus I've been feeling the need to sleep twenty or so hours a day. At this point, I'm not so achy anymore, but I still want to sleep all the time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doing the right thing! Sleep is the best! Take care of yourself!

Sallie's Niece said...

Oh no I hope you feel better. Definitely stay home and get some rest. Go to the doctor if you don't feel better tommorrow!

Mary Sue said...

You're not vomiting, it's not Piggy Sniffles.

Doesn't mean it's not the OTHER flu strains wandering around.

Jesse said...

I had a confirmed case of Swine Flu and didn't vomit at all. The fever and aches are pretty tell tale, take care of yourself.